2014 SRI Security Congress
"Security on the Move"
1-3 December, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
Submission of papers:
- Implies the authors’ willingness to register and present the paper at the conference.
- In the case of papers with multiple authors, at least one author is required to register and pay the conference registration fee. Other co-authors of the same paper should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee, only if they also plan to attend the conference
- An accepted paper will only be published in the proceedings if at least one author has addressed the reviewer’s feedback, registered and paid the appropriate fees to attend the conference to present the paper and completed a copyright declaration form (see link below for copyright form
- Authors submitting paper(s) to the 2014 SRI Security Congress will need to submit using the online submission system – https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/SRISC2014/Default.aspx
- The registration fee covers publication of up to two accepted papers
- Adhere to the maximum word limit of 3500 words including the abstract and text, but excluding the references
- Include a 200 word abstract and keywords identifying the paper’s area of research
- Be submitted prior to 30 June 2014
- Camera Ready Papers conform to the 2014 Congress Academic Paper Format Guidelines (see links below to paper format guidelines and paper format template). Papers that do not conform will be returned to the author(s) for corrections
Best Paper Awards will be given for:
- Best paper in each conference
- Best paper overall
The Best Paper Awards will be announced at the Congress Dinner.